Tuesday 2 February 2016

Hello February.

Hello everyone,

January has gone so quick and I can't even remember what I done with most of it, this post was originally going to be a recap of my month but all I can remember is work, getting back into the gym, and getting old feelings back for someone. One thing I can remember very clear is starting my blog. I can't believe that I've stuck to it for this long to be perfectly honest with you but I think this time around it's different as I'm not thinking about what people would want to read, but what I want to write about and that makes a hell of a difference. I have one person to thank for that, if I had never found her blog then I wouldn't have been inspired to start this, so thank you Chloe!



That was the quickest recap ever so I'm changing this to more of a 'what I plan to do this month' type of post instead. The theme for February is always love as Valentine's always creeps up and makes everyone evaluate their love life, and that's exactly what I've been doing all morning! My love life is in a bit of a pickle lately as I'm kind of seeing where things go with someone but he's not the guy I want, I don't want to just settle for someone because he likes me and I'm bored of being lonely but I'm scared that will happen so tonight I'm biting the bullet and laying all my cards out on the table..I don't think anything will happen with him but I just have to get things of my chest as I know Ill regret what I don't say to him more. I might get rejected and be a bit embarrassed but I can deal with that. I can't deal with the 'what if' that would be playing on my mind if I kept quiet!

Now that leads me on to my biggest goal for this month. I don't want to bottle anything up. I'm the type of person who will let all my emotions build up within me as I don't want to feel like I'm burdening people with my problems, after all they're my problems why would anyone need to know. Wrong! For my own sanity I need to rely on my friends more to help me through certain situations because if they're my friends they'll be happy to help, like I'm always there when they need me. I think doing this will help with my overall happiness as I'm the worst person for over-thinking and my mind can play nasty tricks on me. 

Lastly I plan to get fully on track with healthy eating, I'm back to the gym and feel great but I need to sort my eating plan out more to help me get to the fitness level and weight I want to be. I love eating healthily just as much as I like the junk food so I think instead of having a treat day once a week I'll probably change that to every other week and have a treat item..not a day! I'm going to start doing a weekly food plan so I know what I'm eating and when so I can get prepared and I have a bad habit of over buying fruit and vegetables, especially kale, then it goes out of date and that's food and money wasted. 

Love. Happiness. Health. 
That's what I want to achieve in this month, wish me luck! 






No comments:

Post a Comment