Saturday 9 January 2016

Lush Haul #1.

Hello everyone, 

Lush is my weakness lately, I just can't walk past the shop without being tempted to just 'look' at bath bombs then before I know it I've got a basket full with bits and bobs from all around the store. Luckily with this shop I resisted and only picked up five items, two of which are presents for a friend. All of the products today, apart from one, bath related products which are my favourite thing to by as I love a good soak with a Lush goodie!
Usually I would write a few sentences under each product to describe each product but I've never used these products before so I can't tell you how well they work in your bath and the vital things like that so expect a review coming up. 









Hope you enjoyed looking at the few products I picked up, I cannot wait to use them. What's your favourite Lush product?
Until next time,
Shannon.
xxx




1 comment:

  1. I need a trip to lush asap! The unicorn horn is on top of my list, and I'm looking forward to pick up the sex bomb (loved it last year) x will have to keep my eyes peeled for your reviews :)

    Kirsty x
    https://xoxokiki2.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete